Sunday, October 12, 2014


Vitodito - La Isla (Original Mix)

Wow, heading back from work and this track was playing in one of my Sunset melody mixes, it just sounds so great and uplifting that I really have to recommend it on the fly here! As Vitodito, the great Italian EDM producer who has created some of top notch progressive trance and house tracks like "Valencia" with Talamanca Remix which I haven't blog on here yet and will certainly do soon. Of course this track got me so good with that beautiful synth and melody progression with the way of trance...oh mine, I am literally in the cloud9 once again with this beautifully made original mix calls "La Isla". Such soothing vibe had me dancing to the night of tune that never gets old, another timeless piece right here and I am highly recommend it to our fans! Enjoy
Vitodito - La Isla (Original Mix)

Vitodito - La Isla


Vitodito - La Isla [HD]


Vitodito - La Isla



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: